A Behaviour Consultation is tailored to help you and your dog through specific, behaviour challenges.
Areas of concern:
- Destruction/howling/barking when left at home alone
- Fearful/aggressive towards other dogs or humans.
- Extreme sensitivity to noise
- Overly excitable, inability to calm down.
- Obsessive/repetitive behaviour
All initial consultations begin at your home to discuss your dog’s behaviour and the goals you want to achieve. This may last a couple of hours.
Further training session may be suggested. Each session is followed up with email notes and a suitable training plan is devised. The number of follow up sessions required will depend on the severity of the problem and the training required to overcome the problem.
There are no quick fixes when it comes to behavioural challenges.
Initial assessment £75 Follow up session £60.
(Extra fuel charge for distance over 25 miles)
Send A Message
Dog Behaviour Articles