A Behaviour Consultation is tailored to help you and your dog through specific, behaviour challenges.
Areas of concern:
- Destruction/howling/barking in the home
- Distress when left alone
- Sensitive/ over-reactive towards other dogs or humans or things in the environment
- Extreme sensitivity to noise/movement
- Overly excitable, inability to calm down/settle
- Obsessive/repetitive behaviour
All consultations have an initial assessment at your home to discuss your dog’s behaviour, your concerns and the goals you want to achieve. This typically lasts about 2 hours. During the session we will discuss the challenges you face, how to understand them better and devise a forward plan to support you and your dog. A written report with a plan to follow and other relevant information will be sent following the assessment.
A follow up session is included within the consultation fee. This may be a setup sitauiton or a coaching walk to support your progress and address any further concerns or troubelshooting reuiwred.
For complex cases, further coaching sessions may be required. This will be discusssed on the follow up session.
There are no quick fixes when it comes to behavioural challenges.
The Consultation £180: This includes:
- Initial assessment approx. 2 hours + written support plan and extra relevant information. Continued email and phone support is offered if required.
- A follow up session approx 60-90 mins
A deposit of £50 is required to secure the booking and the balance to be paid by the end of the initial assessment.
You will also be sent a history form to fill out and return prior to the initial assessment.
Further Coaching sessions £45 – approx 60 mins
*For distance over 15 miles there is a £5 fuel charge.
Send A Message
Dog Behaviour Articles