Getting a new puppy is often a daunting experience. It is important to put the right structure and training in place to manage typical puppy challenges. A class environment does not suit everyone. Booking a 1-2-1 session will allow to get the support you need specifically for you and your puppy and set you on the right path to begin your training.
The following are covered in a puppy 1-2-1:
- basic home set up
- building a bond and teaching boundaries
- toileting, mouthing, happy being home alone, preventing guarding
- Teaching good manners around the home and with guests
- Introduction to re-call and lead walking
- General health, nutrition and care
A puppy 1-2-1 lasts for 1.5 hours and is followed up with email notes for you to refer to.
*You can arrange a home visit before you get your puppy or pre-vaccinations so you are prepared/can get started right away.